Graduated from the School of the Museum of Fine Arts and Tufts University, Boston, MA,
Graduated from Butera School of Art, Boston, MA
The Griffin Museum of Photography, Solo Show, Winchester, MA
Celtic Pilgrimages: Ireland & Scotland online at Griffin Museum of Photography
The Brucennial, Group Show,Greenwich Village, New York, NY
Blink, Group Show, Somerville, MA
ICA/Rose Kennedy Greenway/ painted a 5000 square foot mural in Dewey Square for actualizing Matthew Ritchie’s design.
Boston Magazine, hand-painted piece on a corrugated door on Yawkey Way for the cover of the 2013 August issue of Boston Magazine’s cover.
Searts, Society for the Encouragement of Arts on Cape Ann, Juried Exhibition
Concert photography for the Dropkick Murphys during their Saint Patrick’s Day concert series at the House of Blues, Boston and Tsongas Arena, Lowell.
Searts, Juried Exhibition, Cape Ann Medical Center, Gloucester, MA
MFA Society for the Encouragement of Arts on Cape Ann, screening of the film “Birth Markings,” co-producer and still photographer, Boston, MA
Searts, Society for the Encouragement of Arts on Cape Ann, Juried Exhibition, Bass Rocks, Gloucester, MA
Searts, Society for the Encouragement of Arts on Cape Ann, Juried Exhibition, Gloucester, MA
The Boston Artist’s Foundation, Solo Show, Boston, MA
Ivy Film Festival, “Making Contact”, was chosen to be shown at the Ivy Film Festival. The documentary is a collaborative film about the Somerville Boxing Club, Brown University, RI
Medford Film Festival, “Making Contact” juried into this local film festival.
The Griffin Museum of Photography, Juried Show, Winchester, MA–Juried by Andy Grundberg
Photographic Resource Center, Juried Show, Boston, MA
Photographer for Griffin Museum of Photography’s Christmas Fundraiser 2005, Winchester, MA.
Boston Private Bank and Trust, Juried Show, Boston, MA
Winchester Cooperative Bank, Solo Show, Winchester, MA
SMFA, Group Show, Boston, MA
Griffin Museum of Photography: Aberjona River Gallery, Solo Show, Winchester, MA
Photographer for the Photographic Resource Center’s Mother’s Day fundraiser, EP Levine, Boston, MA
Art News, September 2004, black and white photograph
Continuing Education Catalog, School of the Museum of Fine Arts, color photograph
View Book for the School of the Museum of Fine Arts, color photograph
Web site photograph for E.P. Levine’s—www.cameras.com
Web site photographs for the Dropkick Murphys—www.dropkickpurphys.com
Winner of the Stephen D. Paine Award which was juried by William Stover, Curator of Contemporary Art at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. From the Boston Art Dealers Association and the Boston Foundation
- Studied the art of hand lettering at Butera School of Art, Boston, MA.
- Founded Signs Unique—signs-unique.com—in Dublin, Ireland in 1985; relocated Signs Unique to the US in 1987.
- Studied photography, film, and painting, at the School of the Museum of Fine Arts and Tufts University starting in 2001 while continuing to operate Signs Unique, graduating with a BFA in 2007.
- Produced two CD covers for the band the Dropkick Murphys–one a mural painted on brick and the other created with film photography .
- From 2005 to 2010 was the resident hand letterer at Fenway Park and Fort Myers Florida for the Boston Red Sox.
- Photographed as a guest photographer for the Griffin Museum of Photography, Winchester, MA and the Photographic Resource Center, Boston, MA